A collaboration with my dear friends: Candace Bintrim, who taught me to knit while college roommates at Duquesne University. She may live in North Beach, MD now, but she will always be a Pittsburgher and Steeler fan in her heart! (Note the black & gold checks).
And Joyce Leininger, new to the knitting world. She's officially graduated from scarves & I'm so happy to share my favorite hobby with her.
Full Panel created by: Betsy Millstine
Panel PNL00364 bridge location:
- KtB Location ID: D-72 (Inner)
- oriented to the inside, meaning best viewed from the Warhol bridge pedestrian walkway
- on the down-river side of the bridge (the side facing 6th street and PNC Park)
- 72/149 (48%) of the way across the bridge (starting from the Downtown end)
- closest marker: Streetlight B2-14, which is 4 spaces closer to North Shore
- closest landmark: Across from north tower, which is 19 spaces closer to North Shore
Panel Thumbnail Image: